You may receive an integration certificate, after finishing the integration programme.
When do you receive an integration certificate (inburgeringsattest)?
- You obtain level 1.2. for Dutch.
- You pass the social orientation course (or the exemption test).
- You participate actively in class.
- You are present in class.
- You work out a personal action plan. You execute a number of actions from that plan.
What can you do with the integration certificate?
- The integration programme (inburgeren) teaches you how to participate appropriately in the Belgian society.
- You follow free Dutch language lessons (up to level 2.4). You only pay for teaching materials.
- This certificate is an important piece of evidence for obtaining a future Belgian citizenship.