Please note that from Monday to Thursday, Atlas is closed from 12:00 until 12:45. This is a rule against the spread of the coronavirus.
Atlas is closed on:
- Monday 1 November
- Thursday 11 and Friday 12 November
atlas, integratie & inburgering Antwerpen
03 338 70 11
Plan your journey to Atlas.
How to get to Atlas
Take for preference the public transport, come on foot or by bike.
Public transport (train, bus, tram)
- Tram 11: stop Ommeganck
- Tram 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10: stop Astrid
- Tram 24 + bus 19, 23, 31, 410, 411, 414: stop Kerkstraat
- Train: it takes 10 minutes walking from Central Station Antwerp to Atlas
These are the rules in Atlas
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Wear a mask.
- Come alone or with an interpreter.
- Do not bring your children to Atlas. Is this not possible? Then you are allowed to bring 1 child. Children from the age of 12 have to wear a mask.
- Be on time. Do not arrive early.
- You should not come to Atlas
- If you are ill.
- If you’ve been in contact with a corona patient.
- You or your family members have returned from a country with many corona cases (red zone) and you are in quarantine.