The safety and health of its customers and staff members is very important to Atlas. We want to help to slow down the impact of the coronavirus and protect high-risk groups.
These are the rules in Atlas
- You must book an appointment.
- Wear a mask.
- Come alone or with an interpreter.
- Do not bring your children to Atlas. Is this not possible? Then you are allowed to bring 1 child. Children from the age of 12 have to wear a mask.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Be on time. Do not arrive early.
- Do not come if you are sick.
Atlas continues to work, also during the corona crisis.
- Do you have a contact person at Atlas? All Atlas staff members can be contacted by e-mail. If your contact person is absent, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the corona crisis, all guidance counsellors can be contacted by telephone or by e-mail.
- Do you have a question about a school for your child? Contact Atlas on 03 338 70 11 or on email@example.com.
- Atlas gives information and advice on studying in Flanders, sport and leisure, civil tests and self-study of the Dutch language.
- You cannot visit the centre for permanent legal assistance for foreigners (vreemdelingenpermanentie), but you can call. For any questions on immigration law, Antwerp organisations or services can contact the information point by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 03 338 70 11.
- You can request a social interpreting service or informative social translations.
- All Atlas events, training sessions and information sessions have been cancelled until the measures against the coronavirus are stopped.