These are the rules in Atlas
- You must book an appointment.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Wear a mask.
- Come alone or with an interpreter.
- Do not bring your children to Atlas. Is this not possible? Then you are allowed to bring 1 child. Children from the age of 12 have to wear a mask.
- Be on time. Do not arrive early.
- You should not come to Atlas
- If you are ill.
- If you’ve been in contact with a corona patient.
- You or your family members have returned from a country with many corona cases (red zone) and you are in quarantine.
Atlas is open, but works by appointment only
If you have an appointment, you can come to Atlas for:
- information about the integration programme and Dutch lessons
- a test after an online conversation
- a conversation with your guidance counsellor if you have a problem
- civil tests part 1 (reading and listening) and part 2 (writing and speaking)
- request and collect translations of official documents at the translation office.
- a school for your child
- Atlas now holds a lot of its appointments online. This is a measure to fight the spread of coronavirus.
- If you have booked an appointment, Atlas will contact you if your appointment changes.
How do I book an appointment?
Atlas also works by telephone and online
- Do you have a contact person at Atlas? All Atlas staff members can be contacted by e-mail. If your contact person is absent, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the corona crisis, all guidance counsellors can be contacted by telephone or by e-mail.
- For questions about a school for your child, please contact the team Minderjarigen (Minors team).
- Atlas gives information and advice on studying in Flanders, sport and leisure, civil tests and self-study of the Dutch language.
- You can contact the vreemdelingenpermanentie (centre for permanent legal assistance for foreigners) by phone. For any questions on immigration law, Antwerp organisations or services can contact the information point by e-mail on email@example.com or by telephone on 03 338 70 11.
Check our diary for the latest updates on events, information sessions and training sessions.
Do you have any questions?
- Call 03 338 70 11
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.