Would you like to learn Dutch?
Atlas will help you to find the right course.
Make an appointment and bring along:
a valid passport, identity card or residence permit
Payconic, Bancontact, Maestro, Visa/Mastercard or cash to pay for the course and/or books (a maximum of 114 euros).
(if applicable) OCMW certificates (public centre for social wellbeing), VDAB certificates (Flemish public employment agency), asylum centre certificate, integration certificate (inburgering), certificate of Dutch
What will happen during the appointment?
- You will discuss why, when, where and how you want to learn Dutch.
- You will receive information on the Dutch language course.
- You may be asked to take a logic test.
- Do you already speak some Dutch? You do an entry level test. Thus we know at which level you can start.
- You will be enrolled in a school or put on a waiting list.
- You will discuss with a staff member when and how often you can attend class (mornings, afternoons, evenings and 2, 3, 4 or 5 times a week). Together we will find out which course suits you best.
- You can start at different times of the year.
- The course length and cost differ from one school to another.
- The appointment will take no more than half a day.
An online appointment
You can also have an online conversation with an Atlas staff member. You will have the conversation on integration and learning Dutch via video chat.
You will need:
- to have a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- to have a good internet connection.
- to be able to pay online with the Payconic or Bancontact app, Maestro or Visa/Mastercard.
- to be available for a maximum of 2 hours.
- to be in a quiet location.
Please note: Do you have to take a Dutch language test? You will receive an appointment at Atlas.