Are you new in Antwerp?
Do you want to feel at home in Antwerp?
Would you like to learn Dutch?
Do you have questions about working and studying in Belgium?
Are you looking for a school for your child?
Are you looking for a hobby?
Attend a civic integration programme at Atlas!
Make an appointment and bring along:
a valid passport, identity card or residence permit
Payconic, Bancontact, Maestro, Visa/Mastercard or cash to pay for the course and/or books (a maximum of 114 euros).
(if applicable) OCMW certificates (public centre for social wellbeing), VDAB certificates (Flemish public employment agency), asylum centre certificate, integration certificate (inburgeringsattest), certificate of Dutch
(if applicable) proof that you are working or studying
What will Atlas do for you during your first appointment?
- You will be informed on the civic integration programme (inburgeringstraject) that includes:
- We will make agreements on your enrolment, the starting date and the course location.
- You will receive answers to your questions about living, working, studying, leisure and much more.
Who can join the civic integration programme?
- Are you aged 18 or over?
- Are you new in Belgium or have you already been living in Belgium for a while?
- Are you officially registered in the city of Antwerp?
If your answer to the previous questions is 3 times a 'yes',
you can take part in the civic integration programme.
Are you a citizen of the European Union?
You can attend the civic integration programme.
Are you not a citizen of the European Union?
You must attend the civic integration programme.
You do not attend the civic integration programme?
You pay a fine.
What do you do in order to be officially registered in the city of Antwerp?
How do I book an appointment?
- Visit Atlas at the Carnotstraat 110 in 2060 Antwerp
- Fill in the form
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 03 338 70 11
An online appointment
You can also have an online conversation with an Atlas staff member. You will have the conversation on the civic integration programme and learning Dutch via video chat.
You will need:
- to have a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- to have a good internet connection.
- to be able to pay online with the Payconic or Bancontact app, Maestro or Visa/Mastercard.
- to be available for a maximum of 2 hours.
- to be in a quiet location.
Please note: Do you have to take a Dutch language test? You will receive an appointment at Atlas.