Are you new in Antwerp?
Would you like to participate in the integration programme (inburgeren)?
Would you like to learn Dutch?
Do you have questions about working and studying in Belgium?
Are you looking for a school for your child?
Are you looking for a hobby?
Attend an integration programme at Atlas!
Make an appointment and bring along:
a valid passport, identity card or residence permit
Payconic, Bancontact, Maestro, Visa/Mastercard or cash to pay for the course and/or books (a maximum of 114 euros).
(if applicable) OCMW certificates (public centre for social wellbeing), VDAB certificates (Flemish public employment agency), asylum centre certificate, integration certificate (inburgering), certificate of Dutch
What will Atlas do for you during your first appointment?
- You will be informed on the integration programme (inburgeringsprogramma) that includes:
- We will make agreements on your enrolment, the starting date and the course location.
- You will receive answers to your questions about living, working, studying, leisure and much more.
Who can join the integration programme?
- Are you aged 18 or over?
- Are you new in Belgium or have you already been living in Belgium for a while?
- Are you officially registered in the city of Antwerp?
If your answer to the previous questions is 3 times a 'yes',
you can take part in the integration programme.
Are you a citizen of the European Union?
You can attend the integration programme.
Are you not a citizen of the European Union?
You must attend the integration programme.
You do not attend the integration programme?
You pay a fine.
What do you do in order to be officially registered in the city of Antwerp?
Complete this form.
A staff member of the newcomers desk (Loket Nieuwkomers) will contact you for an appointment.
Is your registration in order? You can attend the integration programme.
How do I book an appointment?
An online appointment
You can also have an online conversation with an Atlas staff member. You will have the conversation on integration and learning Dutch via video chat.
You will need:
- to have a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- to have a good internet connection.
- to be able to pay online with the Payconic or Bancontact app, Maestro or Visa/Mastercard.
- to be available for a maximum of 2 hours.
- to be in a quiet location.
Please note: Do you have to take a Dutch language test? You will receive an appointment at Atlas.